Complaints are governed by the provisions of the Act on consumer rights of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
Complaints are processed by us as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 working days from the date of receiving the returned product itself.
In the event that the complaint is found to be justified, we will handle the complaint in accordance with applicable legal provisions in the field of warranty
In order to make a complaint:
1. Fill in the complaint form attached to the purchase. It is also available here.
2. Send the advertised product and the complaint form to the following address:
Cat Me Up
- If you paid for your order in cash on delivery and completed the "bank account informatin" field indicated in the form - the refund
- will be issued to the account indicated in the form. If you made a prepayment - we will issue the refund to the payment card/account it was made from.
- Please do not send us cash on delivery parcels - we have no technical possibility to collect such a parcel.
- Taking into account the safety of the shipment and the timing concerning its delivery, we recommend sending the goods back to us by courier or using the postal service with the option "Proof of posting" / "Registered parcel".